Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Fall in love with NBC's Chuck all over again

I've been loving the reboot of NBC's Chuck with Chuck and Sarah finally getting it on and working as a team. My article in Sci Fi Wire delving into "8 reasons to fall in love with Chuck all over again" has gotten lots of diggs, which always makes me happy.

What doesn't make me happy is that the ratings are falling and I just don't get it. Dancing with the Stars seems to be eating up all the competition, including Fox's House. I watched it for a season, but I have to admit, I just don't get it. I even checked it out this season, and I still don't the appeal.

Chuck's one of the most delightful shows on TV and fits in with the much better performing (and just as realistic) Bones and Castle. Well, hopefully NBC will be desperate enough for scripted content that they'll renew my favorite spy show.

No comments:

Post a Comment